Interest Economics and Finance
- The Australian Economy During War: The Joseph Fisher Lecture in Commerce Given in Adelaide on July 6, 1942 (1942), Menzies, R.G.
- The Australian Economy: A Volume of Readings (1963), Arndt, H.W. and Corden, W.M.
- Australia's Government Bank (1933), copy 1, Jauncey, Leslie C.
- Australia's Government Bank (1933), copy 2, Jauncey, Leslie C.
- A Balanced Economy (1954), Amery, L.S.
- Bond or Free? Occasional Economic Essays (1930), Shann, Edward
- Caveman to Capitalist: An Introduction to Economic History for Australian Readers (1935), Irving, G.W.
- Economics and the Art of Controversy (1960), Galbraith, John Kenneth
- Economics in One Lesson (1947), Hazlitt, Henry
- New Ideas, New Methods, New Developments: Exploration and Economics of the Petroleum Industry (1968)
- Readings in Australian Economics (1965), Drohan, N.T. and J.H. Day (ed.)
- A Study in Public Finance (1928), Pigou, A.C.
- Three Economic Papers (1933), Dale, Hylton B.
- A Treatise on Money (1930), 2 volumes, Keynes, John Maynard
- War-time Economics: With Special Reference to Australia (1939), Walker, E. Ronald