- The British Commonwealth of Nations (1948), Jennings, Sir Ivor
- The British Commonwealth of Nations in a Changing World (1964), Cowen, Zelman
- Central Power in the Australian Commonwealth: An Examination of the Growth of Commonwealth Power in the Australian Federation (1967), copy 1, Menzies, Robert
- Central Power in the Australian Commonwealth: An Examination of the Growth of Commonwealth Power in the Australian Federation (1967), copy 2, Menzies, Robert Gordon
- The Changing Commonwealth: Smuts Memorial Lecture (1960) (16 copies), Menzies, R.G.
- The Commonwealth and the Nations: Studies in British Commonwealth Relations (1948), Mansergh, Nicholas
- The Commonwealth Challenge (1962), Ingram, Derek
- Commonwealth Co-operation 1952: The Empire and Commonwealth Year Book , Russell, Ronald S.
- Crown and Commonwealth (1953), Viscount Simon
- Documents and Speeches on Commonwealth Affairs 1952-1962 (1963), Mansergh, Nicholas (ed.)
- From the British Empire to the British Commonwealth (1946), Zimmern, Sir Alfred
- Imperial Commonwealth (1945), Elton, Godfrey Elton, 1st Baron
- The Living Commonwealth (1961), Bradley, Kenneth (ed.)
- Partners in Adventure: A New Look at the Commonwealth Today (1960), Ingram, Derek
- Prosper the Commonwealth (1958), Garran, Sir Robert Randalph
- Sovereignty and Fiscal Freedom: The British Empire and Commonwealth of Nations Foundations of Lasting Peace (1952), Drummond-Wolff, Henry
- Speech on the Relations of Commonwealth and States delivered by the Acting Premier of Victoria (Hon. R.G. Menzies, K.C., M.L.A.) at the Constitutional Conference of State Ministers held in Melbourne on the 16th February, 1934, and the following days, Menzies, R.G.